The Unforgettable 2008

Welcome to 2009 (agak telat, sih…)
Before I start this year with new resolution, I’d like to talk about the unforgettable moment in 2008. I think 2008 is one of the important years in my life. There are some events influencing my life on that year.

• First, January 21st, I finally fixed the topic for my undergraduate thesis; “The teenager experience as junior wife (A Phenomenological study)”. A big curiosity brought me to the topic then it became a power for me to finish it.

• March - July: joining the pilot study team for UI’s project.It’s my first research for non academic purpose.

• March 7th, my friends and I did culinary travel @ Bogor City. Hmm… yummy, funny, and cheap. Let’s do it again next time :)!

• May 15th, Alhamdulillah I could finish my undergraduate thesis. I thought it would be the hardest assignment during my study in collage. But I was wrong. I love the topic. I got friendly respondent and great lecturer. I had big supports from my family and friends. Last but not least, my lovely library with complete facilitates (books, journals, internet). Those made my last assignment could be done on time. Thanks Allah, thanks all!
• May 30th, it’s time for my last exam. One more step …. I was nervous. I sweated. And I could hear the beat of my heart. Then I took a breath, said “Bismillah”, and tried to relax. It took about an hour and half. Alhamdulillah, I passed it….!!!

• July 28th, Yudisium…!!! I got bachelor degree… and I got “A” for my undergraduate thesis. It meant I got perfect GPA at my last semester, 4.00.

• August 4th, attending my first selection test and interview for job @ Sunter. Great experience!

• August 9th, attending first wedding of PsikoPat. Hua… congratulation for Whinda…!

• August 25th, we (my friends and I) finally visited FIB – FT Bridge. Nice background for taking picture. “Say Cheese…!”

• August 30th, graduation party. Even it‘s just a kind of ceremony and little bit boring, I felt proud on that time.

• September 10th, a birthday, every year, is always meaningful. I really thank to Allah for showering me many loves. Full of greetings and prayers from all. Thanks!

• September 13th, another test and interview. Hi expectation, lo chance.

• December 19th, met my elementary school schoolmate. “Wow, what’s up guys? Nice to meet u again J!”

• December 31st, watched New Year eve @ Pantai Carnaval Ancol. Hmm… full of people, full of music, and full of fireworks. Gorgeous!!! Walking all night ho..ho… little bit tired and sleepy.

Yeah, 2008 is wonderful year. But some things missing on that year; getting full-time job and going to DuFan. OMG! Those should be done on 2009. Hope 2009 will be another wonderful year. Amien…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hanya ingin meninggalkan jejak untuk sahabat lama...
Ayo SEMANGAT..
tahun ini lebih baik...... mari berjuang untuk itu..